Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome Back

The time has come for me to attempt this once again. For too long, I’ve been hiding in the shadows, still reading a few blogs, mostly through my feed reader, only leaving an occasional comment to let you know I’m still here. Yet like the spring flowers, I find myself being drawn out, wanting to put myself out there again. I have so many thoughts, so many fleeting words and ideas that roll around in my head without an escape. I need to put the thoughts down here, if for nothing else than to clear the clutter that is my brain.

I’ve held on to this domain name for a long while, wondering when it might finally be time for me to talk again, finally be time for me to discuss what it is to be living This Perplexing Life. Now is that time.

Just so everyone’s clear, I’m Delton. I’ve got a son, Azure*, 6 1/2 and a daughter, Bronze*, 5, and a soon to be ex, Ex*, formerly referred to as The Wife*.

Welcome back.

* Not their real names.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back Delton!

Fiona said...

Hi Delton,

I don't know if you'd remember me or not, but I was the Aussie who used to read your blog, show up on your stat counter a lot and not comment...

I hope you're ok. I've just rediscovered your blog again now and it's good to see you're still about.

Have a good one,

Fiona.