Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tidbits

Quick update. It turns out the violation was simply one of my coworkers who needed a copy of a file I'd emailed her the previous day which she'd accidentally deleted. She went to my machine and decided to just start poking around trying to find it while I was at lunch. For whatever reason though, when she saw how I was reacting yesterday, she panicked and felt the need to lie instead of coming clean. I had a nice long email apology waiting for me this morning and things are fine again. Regardless, my screensaver lock remains on, just in case. It was stupid of me to not have it on in the first place.

Also, I see that it's National Delurking Week. Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from my millions of readers! Ok, I have yet to break 20 on the site monitor, but still, say hi!

We now return you to the regular programming of High School Memories...

No comments: