Friday, December 1, 2006

Welcome inside my world

Welcome inside my world. I’ve never considered myself much of a writer, so I’m not sure how well this undertaking is going to turn out, but I’m going to give it a shot. Recently, I’ve totally been drawn into the blogging world. I find it very comforting to know that so many others share some of the same joys, concerns, and wonders of parenting and life in general that I feel. I suppose that I would classify what I’m envisioning this becoming is a “dad blog”, as so much of life ends up revolving around my kids and their needs. However, that certainly won’t stop me from commenting on various non-kid related issues that rattle around my brain as well.

My hope is that by putting my reflections and observations out there, maybe someone else will stumble across something I’ve written and take something useful away, as I’ve been able to do from so many of the blogs I’ve been reading over the past few months. I’ve been kicking this idea around for a while, wondering if I’d be able to come up with enough content to make this worthwhile. I figure why not start this blog at the beginning of a new month? It’s been a crazy couple of days around our household and I’ve got plenty to write about. That said, let’s get on with the show!


No comments: